November Prayer Newsletter
November 2, 2023
God continues to do incredible things at Streams, growing both our programs and impact in the community. As we enter November, join us in lifting the following requests to our Heavenly Father:
- Food Center: As we enter the holiday season, pray for God to provide enough food to serve our neighbors. Praise God for the volunteers who faithfully serve at Streams.
- Tutoring: Praise God for continued growth. Pray for God to provide enough tutors to serve the needs of students. Pray for students to consistently attend their sessions.
- SWAG: Students have worked hard at organizing a Family Literacy Day for the community in the next few weeks. Pray for the event to go well and be a blessing. Pray for students to continue to engage and succeed in their studies.
- Thrive: Praise God for the commitment of the participants to work toward financial stability. Pray for God to provide more childcare volunteers.
- New Opportunities: We have grown over the past few months and partnered with GRCC Play and Learn to offer a play group for families with children 0-5 years old. We have also partnered with Meals on Wheels to become a dining site for senior lunches. Join us in praising God for these opportunities and pray for them to bless our neighbors.
- As we begin looking toward a new year, pray for continued guidance. Pray for wisdom regarding current programming and discernment about additional programs.
- We currently have an exciting match campaign going on. Pray for God to work in the hearts of our supporters to give to Streams and for our goal to be met.
- Double Your Impact: We are excited to announce that any donations from now until December 1st will be matched by The Carls Foundation. If you are able to contribute to Streams, your gift will have double the impact. Use this link to donate. Be sure to select “Match Gift Campaign” as the “Type of Tribute” on the form. For more information about this amazing opportunity, visit our blog post.
- You’re Invited: Join us at Streams on November 12, 2023 from 2-4pm for an open house and prayer event. Guests will be able to enjoy refreshments, walk around our building and join us in praying over our programs and community. Invite your church, family, and friends! Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save the Date: Streams is excited to host a live nativity for the community. This event is put on by a group of local churches and will be on December 8, 2023.
- Freezer Meals: Our freezer is getting low and we are in need of more meals to serve at our weekly programs. If you, your small group, or church are able to make and drop off freezer meals we would greatly appreciate it. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Program Needs: We are in need of more tutors to assist students in our community. Our Thrive program also needs volunteers to help out with childcare on Wednesday nights. If you are interested in either childcare or tutoring contact email@example.com for more information.