February Prayer Newsletter
February 5, 2024
The year is off to a great start and God continues to grow our programs. As we enter February, join us in lifting the following requests to our Heavenly Father:
- Food Center: We continue to see many families each month. Pray for God’s presence in the lives of our neighbors. Pray for enough food to serve each family.
- Tutoring: We praise God for a good start to the year with over 100 students. Pray for each student to be blessed by their sessions and grow in confidence. Pray for wisdom in how to help each student that applies.
- GEMS: We praise God for the enthusiasm and joy of the girls that come each week. May they continue to build good relationships and be reminded of how much they are loved.
- Adult Education: We are excited to announce more opportunities for adults this year through Streams ‘U’. Formally called Thrive, Streams ‘U’ will provide classes for adults on a variety of topics throughout the year. This month we are offering ESL classes through the literacy center and a parenting class. Pray for good engagement with these classes and guidance for future classes.
- We are in the process of looking for a Development Director. Pray for wisdom and for God to guide us to the right person for the position.
- Food Center Drive: Our food center is incredibly low on cereal and almost completely out of diapers. If your church, small group or organization would be willing to do a cereal or diaper drive, let us know. We would greatly appreciate it! Reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Streams ‘U’ Childcare: We are excited to offer childcare during our adult education classes. However, we are in need of more volunteers to help care for the kids. If you are interested in helping out with child care on a regular or occasional basis, reach out to email@example.com for details.
- Freezer Meals: As we start the new year we could use more meals to restock our freezer. If you, your small group, or church are willing to make and drop off freezer meals we would greatly appreciate it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a recipe book of ideas and instructions for drop off.
- We would love to visit your church in 2024 or have you host a leadership meeting here to share about Streams. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to set something up.