July Prayer Newsletter
July 6, 2023
Our summer programming is well underway and we thank God for a smooth transition into this season. As we look forward to the start of Summer Camp and other fun July activities, join us in lifting the following requests to our Heavenly Father:
- Food Center: We praise God for his faithfulness. As we continue to serve many families each month, we pray for his continued provision. Pray also for each family that walks through our doors.
- Tutoring: Summer tutoring is underway and going well. Continued prayers for students and tutors as they spend time together over the summer.
- SWAG: Our middle and high school program has enjoyed a good transition into summer with lots of fun activities and lessons. Pray for continued wisdom for the leaders. Pray for incoming new students to feel welcome and loved.
- Summer Camp: We eagerly anticipate the beginning of our summer camp on July 13. With over 75 students signed up, we are excited to see how God will work. Pray for the students that come to stay safe, have fun, and feel the love of God. Pray for the staff and volunteers who work to make each night run smoothly.
- Thrive: We praise God for a great launch to Thrive. Continued prayers for participants to develop relationships with one another. Prayers for the staff and volunteers who give of their time to make this program possible.
- We praise God for the work he is doing through Streams. As our programs continue to grow, we seek his guidance and provision. Join us in praying for the necessary financial resources to continue serving in our community.
- Freezer Meals: With rising food costs, it has become difficult for us to provide meals during our programs. Therefore, we are looking for churches or individuals willing to make freezer meals for Streams to serve during our weekly programs. We have created a recipe book of meals that freeze well and hope that this provides an easy avenue for people to get involved. Any meals that are made will be served during our SWAG and Thrive program each week. Please take a minute to consider this opportunity. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.