March Prayer Requests
March 6, 2023
As always we are so grateful for your continued support and partnership with Streams. As we move into March, join us in bringing the following requests before our Heavenly Father:
- Food Center: We are now serving over 480 families each month and with the end of bonus money for the SNAP program, we expect to see an increase in the number of families needing food. Pray for God to provide the resources we need to help these families and for more food donations to come in.
- SWAG: In March SWAG will continue to focus on mental health awareness. We praise God for continued growth in the program. Pray for more students to participate and for continued guidance and wisdom.
- Tutoring: We are so grateful for all of our tutors. Pray that God will bless the time tutors spend with students, that students will feel the love of Jesus through the tutors, and that students will grow in their knowledge and confidence.
- GEMS Girls’ Club: We praise God that many more girls have joined the program and that it is still growing. Pray for relationships between the leaders and girls and for the girls to feel the love of Jesus each time they come.
- We are so grateful for all of the individuals and organizations who financially support Streams. Pray that God will continue to use them to give back to our neighborhood.
- Continued prayers for us to receive the funds to pay off the remaining debt on the new building.
- Prayers for awareness of Streams and Catherine’s to grow in the community and that our community will embrace the organization and utilize the resources and programs provided.
- Food Drive: As the number of families we serve increases we are in need of more food donations. If your church would be willing to do a food drive to help fill the gap in our food resources please contact email@example.com for a list of items needed.
- Diaper Drive: Many of the families who come to the food center have young children and are in need of diapers and wipes. In recent months our inventory has greatly decreased and we have very few sizes left to offer families. If your church would be willing to host a diaper and wipe drive please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.